About the Blackwood Tennis Club
The Blackwood Tennis Club (BTC) is located at Hewett Reserve, Coromandel Parade, Blackwood.
Our facilities comprise nine high-quality tennis courts, six of which are floodlit, and soon to be refurbished clubhouse. Established in 1904, we are one of the largest and most successful tennis clubs in the Southern Districts Tennis Association.
BTC is known as a family friendly club which offers competitive tennis, social tennis, and coaching for all ages and abilities. Courts are also available for public hire.
Please refer to our Social tennis page for details about hiring courts. Our club coach Ben O’Brien is a qualified Tennis Australia Talent Development Coach. Ben provides team coaching for our Junior players, as well as private coaching for our members and the general public. See our Coaching section for more detail.
Vice President & Senior Coordinator – Jarrad Cranston
Treasurer – Shelley Williams
Secretary – Nathan Tothill
Boys Coordinator – Nicola Rutherford
Girls Coordinator – Nat Taylor
Child Protection Officer – Nigel Wilson